Community Guidelines: Live.warthunder.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE. YOUR USE OF GAIJIN’S WEBSITES ARE GOVERNED BY THESE SPECIFIC RULES AND GAIJIN COMMUNITY GUIDELINES (COMMON RULES) AVAILABLE AT https://legal.gaijin.net/communityguidelines ("GUIDELINES").
GUIDELINES DEFINE A COMMON GUIDANCE FOR USERS' CONDUCT ON GAIJIN’S WEBSITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAMING RULES, REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTS AND MESSAGES, COMMON VIOLATIONS, AND SANCTIONS.
THESE LIVE.WARTHUNDER.COM SPECIFIC RULES CONSTITUTE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE GUIDELINES, AND BOTH SHALL BE INTERPRETED AND APPLIED TOGETHER.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW BOTH THE GUIDELINES AND THESE SPECIFIC RULES WHILE USING GAIJIN’S WEBSITES.
1. Portal subject matter. The Website http://live.warthunder.com/ ("Portal") is primarily intended for the discussion of the War Thunder videogame. The Portal is also intended for the exchange of materials designed for the War Thunder videogame that is created by Users by means of the graphical editor or the CDK editor.
In particular, topics relating to the following subject areas are allowed on the Portal:
- any content related to War Thunder videogame;
- screenshots, artworks, posters, humorous pictures, and quotes related to the Game;
- camouflages created using graphic editors, sights and sound modifications, missions, locations, and vehicles for War Thunder videogame.
Gaijin reserves the right to delete any User’s posts and close the threads in case of deviating from the Portal's subject matter.
2. Content of User’s posts (messages). User’s posts published on the Portal may refer to the following contents:
- "Publications" — materials Users place on (upload to) the Portal. Publications are split into subsections which are shown on the website’s page header.
- "Comments" — messages containing the User’s questions, remarks, rating, appreciation, disapproval, or other feedback in relation to a Publication of another User.
- "Hashtag" — a word preceded by the "#" symbol. A hashtag may consist of any upper-case or lower-case letters, numbers, and “_” underscore characters. Users may insert the Hashtag symbol before any post (message) so that Portal’s search engine will find the User’s post (message). Gaijin recommends using only such Hashtags which are directly related to a User’s message at issue. Please note that: (a) a hashtag may not contain space marks or any other characters; (b) a hashtag length shall not be less than 3 characters while the maximal length shall not exceed 52 characters.
- "Mentions" — nicknames of Users which are preceded by an “@” character. You can use a Mention to draw the attention of a specific User to a Publication or Comment. Please note that the "mentioning" functionality is case-sensitive (for example, the "@User" and "@UseR" are different Mentions as they refer to different nicknames).
3. Forbidden actions.
3.1. The following actions are prohibited on a Portal:
3.1.1. Vulgar language. Publications or Comments containing vulgar language, regardless of the language of communication used.
3.1.2. Insulting community participants. Insults, rudeness, threats, racism or aggression directed at the Portal’s community members.
3.1.3. Insulting employees or moderators. Insults, rudeness, threats, racism or aggression directed at the development team, employees or volunteers.
3.1.4. Discussing the Moderators. Publications or Comments to discuss the work of the Moderators or Administration.
3.1.5. Piracy. Any discussion regarding methods of cracking or otherwise illegally subverting the content protection of Gaijin Games Kft. software products or those of any other development company.
3.1.6. Spam and advertising. Spamming the Portal with Publications or Comments containing identical or very similar content. Creating Publications or Comments containing advertisements.
3.1.7. Deviating from the Portal’s subject matter. Creating Publications that do not correspond to the Portal’s subject matter, described before in paragraph 1.
3.1.8. Violating the Gaijin Terms of Service. Creating Publications or Comments regarding the sale, purchase, exchange or donation of user accounts or any other in-game items of value, whether temporarily or permanently, as well as any other actions encouraging violations of the Gaijin Terms of Service.
3.1.9. Erotic and pornography. Pornographic images and images which contain clear allusions to pornography, any links to similar content and any other material with erotic content.
3.1.10. Prohibited content. Publications containing direct or indirect propaganda in favor of extremism, controlled narcotics or alcohol. Political or religious incitement or propaganda.
3.1.11. Shocking content. Publications containing scenes of death, cruelty, violence over humans or animals, or any clear allusions to such content.
3.1.12. Violating intellectual property rights and related rights. Publications which violate intellectual property rights and related rights (publicizing logos, the names of known brands, etc.).
3.1.13. Distributing personal information. Distributing a participant’s personal information without his or her consent.
3.1.14. Known false information. Distributing known false information (including information without official confirmation) about the development of Gaijin Games Kft. game projects, regardless of the degree to which the author is informed.
3.1.15. Politics. Creating Publications and Comments which are aimed at discussing modern politics. Discussing prominent political figures or modern events. Constructing analogies between historical military subjects and current political subjects.
3.1.16. Bugs in development company’s products. Publication of bugs or defects in any of Gaijin Games Kft. products.
3.1.17. Links. It is forbidden to post links that lead to images or any other content that abuses any of the given rules or legislation, this includes the intentional misuse of images or skins used in a non historical placement or sizing to exhibit and/or enhance offensive, lewd or erotic material, obscene language or otherwise abusive content.
3.2. Additional penalties. The Users of the Portal shall comply with all requirements of the Guidelines, including complying with the restrictions stated in paragraph 3. However, in addition to penalties set out in the Guidelines, Gaijin may impose the following sanctions regarding the use of the Portal:
- 3 days read-only
- 7 days read-only
- 14 days read-only
- 30 days read-only
- permanent ban
4. Posting limitations. There are some limitations in terms of creating Publications and posting Comments to Publications on the Portal. New Users may only create Publications and post Comments after they play at least 10 battles in the War Thunder videogame.
5. No limitation period. Please note that the Administration may impose a punishment for violation of the Guidelines or these http://live.warthunder.com specific rules regardless of when the violation occurred. No limitation period applies.
Last updated: 18.04.2023