Community Guidelines: Sandbox.enlisted.net
IMPORTANT NOTICE. YOUR USE OF GAIJIN’S WEBSITES IS GOVERNED BY THESE SPECIFIC RULES AND GAIJIN COMMUNITY GUIDELINES (GENERAL) AVAILABLE AT https://legal.gaijin.net/communityguidelines ("GUIDELINES").
GUIDELINES DEFINE A COMMON GUIDANCE FOR USERS' CONDUCT ON GAIJIN’S WEBSITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE NAMING RULES, REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTS AND MESSAGES, COMMON VIOLATIONS, AND SANCTIONS.
THESE SANDBOX.ENLISTED.NET SPECIFIC RULES CONSTITUTE AN INTEGRAL PART OF THE GUIDELINES, AND BOTH SHALL BE INTERPRETED AND APPLIED TOGETHER.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW BOTH THE GUIDELINES AND SPECIFIC RULES WHILE USING GAIJIN’S WEBSITES.
1. Portal subject matter. The Website https://sandbox.enlisted.net/ ("Portal") is primarily intended for the discussion of the Enlisted video game, military history, and military technologies. The Portal is also intended for the exchange of materials designed for Enlisted videogame that is created by Users by means of the graphical editor or the CDK editor.
In particular, topics relating to the following subject areas are allowed on the Portal:
- existing examples of armament or armament designs from any wartime periods;
- distinguished historical figures, commanders, and war heroes of the Second World War or other historical periods;
- scientific and military designers somehow connected to the manufacturing of armaments;
- art, both graphical (pictures, posters) and musical (marches, wartime music, and folk songs);
- historical photos and videos;
- any other topics relating to the Enlisted video game (for example, Conversational Media, manuals, videos, humorous photographs and quotes, caricatures).
Gaijin reserves the right to delete any User’s posts and close the threads in case of deviating from the Portal's subject matter.
2. Content of User’s posts (messages). User’s posts published on the Portal may refer to the following contents:
- "Publications" — materials the User places on (uploads to) the Portal. Publications are nominally split into subsections which are shown on the website’s page header.
- "Comments" — messages containing the User’s questions, remarks, rating, appreciation, disapproval or other feedback in relation to a Publication of another User.
- "Hashtag" — a word preceded by the "#" symbol. A hashtag may consist of any upper-case or lower-case letters, numbers, and “_” underscore characters. Users may insert the Hashtag symbol before any post (message) so that Portal’s search engine will find the User’s post (message). Gaijin recommends using only such Hashtag(-s) which are directly related to a User’s message at issue. Please note that: (a) a hashtag may not contain space marks or any other characters; (b) a hashtag length shall not be less than 3 characters while the maximal length shall not exceed 52 characters.
- "Mentions" — nicknames of Users which are preceded by an “@” character. You can use a Mention to draw the attention of a specific User to a Publication or Comment. Please note that the “mentioning” functionality is case-sensitive (for example, the "@User" and "@UseR" are different Mentions as they refer to different nicknames).
3. Posting limitations. There are some limitations in terms of creating Publications and posting Comments to Publications on the Portal. New Users may only create Publications and post Comments after they play at least 10 battles in the Enlisted videogame.
4. Additional penalties. The Users of the Portal shall comply with all requirements of the Guidelines, including complying with the restrictions stated in paragraph 3. However, in addition to penalties set out in the Guidelines, Gaijin may impose the following sanctions regarding the use of the Portal:
- 3 days read-only
- 7 days read-only
- 14 days read-only
- 30 days read-only
- permanent ban
5. No limitation period. Please note that the Administration may impose a punishment for violation of the Guidelines or these sandbox.enlisted.net specific rules regardless of when the violation occurred. No limitation period applies.
Last updated: 18.04.2023